If you are new to our journey, start here first!

Monday, October 19, 2009

While We Wait...

I know it has been awhile since I posted on this blog, but I really have nothing new to say. We are playing the long waiting game that so many adoptive parents are playing right now. I e-mailed our program coordinator and asked her what our dossier was "experiencing" right now, just for something new, and basically it is being translated and shown around while the orphanage works on finding us a match that fits our home study parameters. I'm sure glad that God is in control and ultimately will bring the perfect little girl for us into our family!

The need of funds is still there, as are many, many cookbooks. So, if you would like to order some cookbooks as Christmas presents, please let me know...I would be happy to oblige!

Pray without ceasing...

post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Terri, I would like to order a couple for Christmas presents, don't let me forget.

Also, I wanted to share this blog in case you've not seen it before - they are adopting a little boy from Taiwan:

http://www.livingtolove.com/

The Thomasson's said...

I found your blog while searching for other Cathwel Taiwan blogs. We are adopting from Cathwel also. Our Dossier was just sent to Taiwan earlier this week, but we are waiting for child with special needs also. Have you gotten any good info on a realistic wait?