If you are new to our journey, start here first!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The End...


...is only the beginning!

This blog was started on June 24, 2008.  Four years later, our long-anticipated, much-loved daughter Sophia has been home for over a year.  It has always been my intention to use this blog as a record of our adoption journey and God's faithfulness to us.  That has been accomplished here and Sophia is now a well-integrated member of our family.  Therefore, this will be my last post on this blog...from now on you can find me--and Sophia--at our family blog, www.merrilymusingmom.blogspot.com!

Praising God for His faithfulness on our Silk Road Journey...

post signature

2 comments:

The Thomasson's said...

So glad we met through your blog! Love that we can now say we are friends!!

Annie said...

I have enjoyed following along on the journey and am so glad we are friends now!! I will be moving over to your new blog so that I can keep up with your family and we can continue to stay in touch!!