If you are new to our journey, start here first!

Friday, April 2, 2010

And the Beat Goes On...

We had a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser, thanks to many family and friends. Thank you! We continue to wait for a referral, and rest in the Lord for His timing and provision. You can pray that I sell a lot of cookbooks and copies of my sister's poetry book at our church this month, as we are putting out information this weekend in the church newsletter and will be putting out samples of both books in the lobby. I am also in the midst of a flower bulb fundraiser which is being communicated to the church, so I hope for a good response to that. To be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of fundraising, but I feel that I need to do something to keep the ball rolling and people's awareness of our situation up. So, the beat goes on!

Until Sophia is home...

post signature

No comments: