If you are new to our journey, start here first!

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Must Read

It's the end of another month on our adoption journey. Continue to pray for wisdom for us in some important decisions that need to be made as we move forward. My sister sent me the link to this blog post today, and it was so very encouraging to me at this point on our adoption journey. If you love Jesus and want to understand His heart for the orphaned children of this world, you must read it.

Jesus, please give me your eyes and your heart as we wait for our daughter...

post signature

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Teri,
Thank you so much for the link that you sent. It sure speaks clearly to my heart! Now I've got to wait on hubby's heart and hopefully move forward.

I pray God will guide your heart as well~

Blessings,
Robin