If you are new to our journey, start here first!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Updates!

We received the translated October 2010 report today and some video of our baby girl!!!  I wish I could post it...she's getting so big!  As of October, she was over 34 inches tall and weighed 26 pounds.  She was learning to walk up stairs with assistance--that's huge!  And she's saying words like "mommy" and "hug" and her foster family is using her English name and they even named the dolly that we sent, and she loves her dolly!  (The name's Angela, if you wanted to know!)  I'm beyond excited about this update, and that's only from October!  Who knows what she's doing now!  I can't wait to bring her home!!!

Thankful for some good news today...

post signature

4 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

I know how excited you are! Let's hope for more news to arrive very soon. Blessings

Heidi said...

That's great! Alexis told me about it during school that she saw video.

Melissa said...

That is wonderful!

Annie said...

Oh I can't wait for you to post the videos and pics of sweet Sophia!! That is so exciting to have an update and to hear that she is so well taken care of.